Coaching to Success helps organisations and individuals to understand the causes of conflict, and to see how unresolved conflicts can escalate.
Coaching enables people to recognise their part in a conflict, and helps them search for ways to reach a positive outcome.
Involvement in conflict can blind our ability to see in a non-judgemental fashion, and prevent us from seeing all the alternatives.
Coaching to Success can help to:
- Create an environment that is conducive to successful conflict resolution
- Resolve long-standing conflicts within a business
- Defuse potential conflict situations (e.g. change in business direction, amalgamations, acquisitions, departmental re-structures, etc.)
- Determine the required outcomes, and help those within the conflict move towards them
- Explore all potential options and solutions
- Develop an agreed action plan to work towards conflict resolution
Any conflict will have an impact on business, and much like simmering hot water, it will boil and overflow if left unchecked, causing further ‘obvious’ problems that could have been avoided. Coaching to Success looks to reduce or eliminate the harm conflict creates.
Confliction resolution successful outcomes include:
- Improved morale
- Unlocking of tension – openness to creating/receiving new ideas
- Reduced absenteeism
- Understanding of frustrations caused by uncertainties
- Dispelling negative tensions and atmospheres
- Creating a harmonious environment more conducive for all parties (including those not immediately involved with the conflict)
All these outcomes will contribute to improved performance, increased productivity, and greater employee commitment.
Coaching to Success welcomes the opportunity to discuss what we can do for you, your organisation or the teams/members within it.
Contact us now to book a FREE INTRODUCTORY MEETING either by calling 07761 187238 or Click here for contact details.
To receive regular updates of our ‘Latest News’ articles, use our “Subscribe” option to receive these useful tools and tips directly to your email every fortnight.